Thank you so much for wanting to volunteer and help with our amazing little house rabbits! We are so fortunate to have a bunch of dedicated volunteers who help keep the bunnies healthy and happy and would love to learn more about you too!
The following jobs are listed in the order in which we are most in need. Please send an email to email@example.com
Cleaning Pens with a team once a month
- Teams do this one Sunday a month, from 9 am to about 12:30 pm.
- Don’t volunteer for this unless you are available on Sunday mornings
- After training, you can come any time during your assigned weekend
- We ask for a 3 hour/4 crate commitment to start. As you get familiar with the process, you can clean 6 or more in that same 3-hour timeframe.
- One Saturday morning a month, from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
- The fourth Sunday of each month, from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
Grooming our sheltered rabbits
- After training, any time you like other than Sunday mornings, if you have passed our test to handle rabbits.
Feeding our sheltered rabbits once a week on the same day every week, from 4 pm until 7:30 pm (Note: on Fridays or Saturdays, we can arrange for you to come every other week.)
- Friday—every week
- Friday—every other week
- Saturday—every week
- Saturday—every other week
Sewing towels that have holes in them, at home
Baking “bunny biscuits” at home