Can’t Adopt but still want to help an Individual Bunny or Bonded Pair?
The Colorado House Rabbit Society is a no-kill, all-volunteer, non-profit organization that rescues domestic rabbits and finds homes for them as house rabbits. All expenses are paid for with fundraising and donations.
For just $1.32/day you can give a rabbit comfort and health while awaiting a forever home.
Every rabbit is given nutritious pellets, daily fresh vegetables, unlimited quality hay, bunny safe litter, frequently cleaned living spaces and special treats. That is $40 a month ($1.32 a day) per rabbit.
As a sponsor, you will receive these sponsor benefits:
- Choose the rabbit you want to sponsor (or ask us to choose one for you)
- Your name, or your company logo, will be displayed on your rabbit’s crate
- Your name, or your company logo, will also be displayed on our website.
- Your bunny will send you a THANK YOU with his or her photo by email
- You will receive monthly updates by your choice of text or email
- You can schedule times to visit your bunny/bunnies to pet and snuggle with them
- And of course, your bunny will let you know when he or she finds a forever home.
A sponsorship is also a wonderful gift to give any animal lover, especially one for whom you don’t know what to give.
How to Get Started
To become a Sponsor, just fill out this FORM, AND now available quick monthly donation sign up
Any questions feel free to email the Sponsorship Coordinator at email@example.com
A Huge thank you to our Sponsors. You truly make a difference in the lives of our bunnies!